Realgy Energy Services Illinois ManagedGreen™ is a competitive price for retail electric service available to residential customers served by Commonwealth Edison. ManagedGreen™ supplies your electricity by supporting renewable sources of generation such as solar, wind and hydro (water).
The premium paid for supporting renewable electric generation is small ($0.0035/kWh) to our lowest ManagedPrice™ price offering. The net result is a small savings compared to service with ComEd. The real benefits are to your health and environment.
- Your energy will be generated from renewable sources such as solar, wind and hydro (water).
- Your energy price fluctuates monthly and historically is below ComEd.
- Your energy purchases are actively managed to secure a lower cost.
- Compared to the average Illinois coal based generation:
- 29,295 lbs of coal/year NOT burned to generate electricity.
- 7,595 lbs of CO2 NOT emitted.
- No sulphur, lead or waste emissions.
- 29 fewer trucks on the road.
- Equivalent of 584 trees planted.
- Small annual savings compared to the utility.